Cancer Awareness and Resource Network (CARN) is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization that provide resources by way of: financial, emotional, spiritual, and nutritional for cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers of all cancer types.
Cancer Awareness and Resource Network’s mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of communities with a concentration on people who’ve been diagnosed with cancer through awareness, services and empowerment.
- Bring a greater awareness to a greater population of people, the seriousness of cancer in general and the effect it has on the entire family.
- Bring a greater awareness of the Colors of Cancer.
- Before January 2018, raise the necessary funds to launch our podcast, one day a week starting with audio, audio/video and then producing the show 4 times a week live from four separate locations across the State where we will connect cancer Fighters, Survivors, Caregivers, Doctors, Oncologist, Researchers etc. to provide knowledge and support to our listening and viewing audience.
- Before June 2018, establish a resale store “The Newly New Resale Shop” where cancer fighters (after losing weight from chemotherapy, surgery and/or radiation treatment) can come and get clothing for free.
- Before June 2019, raise the necessary funds to build and maintain an Urban Garden where cancer fighters will receive their organic produce for free.
- Establish a resource center for cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers to help navigate through this difficult period and help them “Find Their Voice”.