Mission and Goals
Cancer Awareness and Resource Network (CARN) is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization that provide resources by way of financial, emotional, spiritual, and nutritional for cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers of all cancer types.
Cancer Awareness and Resource Network’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of communities with a concentration on families who’ve been affected by cancer through awareness, services, and empowerment
- Bring a greater awareness to a greater population of people, the seriousness of cancer in general and the effect it has on the entire family.
- Bring a greater awareness of the Colors of Cancer.
- Launch our live streaming podcast “For The Health Of It”, where we will connect cancer Fighters, Survivors, Caregivers, Doctors, Oncologist, Researchers etc., to provide knowledge and support to our listening and viewing audience.
- Raise the necessary funds to establish the “Annette’s Boutique” which will be a clothing resource for all people however, if you are a cancer fighter with drastic weight changes, you will receive your clothing for free.
- Establish a national presence “CARN Nation”, which will allow Cancer Awareness and Resource Network to reach its ultimate goal. “If you (the cancer fighter) can concentrate on your health, we will handle the rest.
“We’re Building Purpose Through Pain”